You are here
12th Annual Mustang Trot - Thank you Sponsors and Mustang Families + Staff
Thank you to the 100+ volunteers and 350 runners who made this event a success!
Thank you to all our sponsors:
New American Funding and the Gentry Family
UCLA Health and Kuo Chang family
The Wilson Family
Beach Cities Orthopedics
Dawn Barnes Karate
McCracken Real Estate and the McCracken Family
Sarah Saypack Real Estate and the Saypack Family
Ocean Diner and the Hankus Biggs family
Build Construction and the Kelley Family
Pacific Construction and the Soof family
Edward Jones and the Pennino Family
MK Business Centers and the Kreft Family
Head 2 Toe Physcial Therapy and the Lundy Family
The Asaki Family
and the Cub Scouts Pack 275
And thank you to Grow and Ralphs for providing the oranges and water
Additionally, Thank you Meadows families and staff for your part in the smashing success of our 12th Annual Mustang Trot! Lap counters and cheerleaders, sponsors and pledge donors, set-up and clean-up. It truly takes a village and we feel so blessed to be part of this particular village, our Meadows Family! HUGE Thank You to the following parents for their time and talents that they so graciously dedicated to the Mustang Trot:
And a very special "Thank You" to Anne Stuart, our super-star Trot Chair!
This event is a success each year thanks to her dedication, passion, and hard work! We love you Anne!
Look in your Tuesday Envelope for the number of laps your child ran!
Visit the Store to make online donations or submit your pledge donations via the Tuesday Envelope or leave with Isabel in the Office.
What is the Mustang Trot?
• It is the first major fundraiser of the FALL
• Students in first through fifth grade participate in a 30 minute jog-a-thon
• Students raise money by flat donations or per lap pledges leading up to the Trot
• Can our runners raise more than the $20,000 we did last year?!?
• All of our kids benefit from EXERCISE
• Our kids benefit from EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM support from Meadows PTA
• PLEDGE CARDS IN by Friday, Nov 4th, you will be eligible to win raffle prizes
• TOP LAP Runners win a movie night in the café in January!
• TOP FUNDRAISERS ‘HIT THE JACKPOT’ with Principal Whitt in February!
What Happens Next?
• Check your Tuesday Envelope on October 18th for your donation form
• Talk to your friends, neighbors, family, Meadows Alum, etc to get pledges
• On Thursday, November 10th our kids will WALK, TROT, RUN!!!!
For information on the Mustang Trot T-Shirt Design, click here
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the Mustang Trot, click here
If you would like to make an online donation/pledge, click here
Chairperson(s): For sponsorships, donations or to volunteer please contact Anne Stuart at Mustang.Trot@yahoo.com.