You are here
Rowell Drop off Zone Procedures
Rowell AM Drop-Off Volunteer Sign Ups
Thank you for signing up to support our kids and help with the Meadows drop off zone. If we each do a small part, we can ensure that the drop off zone is well managed and safe for all. Please sign up for a morning shift during your class’ assigned week.
Drop off Procedure:
- Pick up safety vest hanging from fence in the drop off zone on Rowell.
- SMILE! Open the door.
- Ask the parents to put the vehicle in park and wait for them to do it, telling them that it’s for the child’s safety.
- Tell the parents that you are there to assist the children getting out of the vehicle and then proceed to help the child exit the car.
- Ask if they have everything they need, and if so tell the parent something like “have a great day!”, close the door and go on to the next vehicle.
- Always have the child exit on the passenger side and not the driver side.
- Tell the parents that this is a drop off zone and not to park and/or leave the vehicle.
- Always be friendly and helpful.
Please contact Jennifer Friedlander (email@example.com) if you have any questions.
LOCATION: Rowell Ave. Drop-Off Area